Nature Made Seeds
Heirloom Vegetable Seed Kit
Heirloom Vegetable Seed Kit
For Bulk and Wholesale Seeds Click Here.
Further Product Details:
- This kit represents a $1,500 value if purchased from your local hardware store
- Most seeds sold today do not have the ability to reproduce. This kit contains only 100% heirloom vegetable survival seeds that can reproduce and have stood the test of time
- 39 different varieties of non-gmo, non-hybrid, open pollinated heirloom vegetable survival seeds
- Each variety individually packaged in its own UV radiation-resistant mylar foil bag
- Approximately 4,500 individual survival seeds, nearly 2 lbs worth
- Each kit comes stored in its own 1-gallon, food-grade, resealable bucket.
- Enough survival seed to plant a 3 acre garden
- Can be used for barter or trade and could be worth their weight in gold in a survival situation
- Kit can be divided amongst family members
- Enough survival seed that if you lose a crop you will have plenty left over to plant again
- Packets are resealable so you can begin to use them today
- Need resources? Click the following link to view Clyde's Garden Planner
Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket Includes
Note that the seed weight and count given in the table below are only estimates. We try to err in your favor. **Due to seed shortages, some varieties may be substituted.
|Beet||Detroit Dark Red||.06oz||125|
|Rutabaga||American Purple Top||.02oz||122|
|Broccoli||Green Sprouting Calabrese||.02oz||107|
|Brussel Sprouts||Long Island Improved||.013oz||117|
|Bush Bean||Golden Wax||.742oz||90|
|Bush Bean||Blue Lake 274||.902oz||85|
|Cabbage||Early Jersey Wakefield||.02oz||100|
|Cantaloupe||Jumbo Hales Best||.10oz||96|
|Carrot||Chantenay Red Cored||.020oz||250|
|Cauliflower||Snowball Y Improved||.2oz||125|
|Celery||Tall Utah 52-72 Improved||.07oz||200|
|Cucumber||Poinsett 76 (slicing)||.058oz||65|
|Kale||Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch||.02oz||158|
|Lima Bean||King Of The Garden||.9oz||45
|Onion||Sweet Spanish Yellow||.012oz||140|
|Radish||Early Scarlet Globe||.032oz||139|
|Squash||Golden Summer Crookneck||.22oz||93|
|Sweet corn||Golden Bantam||.866oz||97|
|Tomato||Red Cherry Large||.02oz||115|
|Turnip||Purple Top White Globe||.15oz||180|
*Seed weight and count are estimates only. We try to err in your favor. **Due to seed shortages, some varieties may be substituted.
Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket Stores Safely
All seed kits store well at average room-temperature. There is no need to keep the kits under refrigeration.
A couple scenarios to consider, as highlighted by Foodsafety.gov, when having a seed kit could benefit your family in an emergency situation.
- Flood Waters: All seeds are packaged in waterproof Mylar bags. Your seed bank will be protected in case of a flood event. After flooding subsides, food shortages may occur. Having a Heaven's Harvest food kit can get you through while plant and develop a garden.
- Power Outage: If there is an extended power outage, seeds can be selected from the seed bank and planting can begin.
If food supplies are low, a personal garden to harvest your own vegetables will be essential to survival. Consider combining our seed kits with Freeze-dried food Kits to ensure a solid food supply while your harvest grows.